Strana email da mansion:tentativo di frode??

• dadodado1987
      dadodado1987
      Bronzo
      Presente da: 11-19-2008 Contributi: 1.193
      Qualche giorno fa ho fatto un cashout da mansion e ho messo i soldi sulla postepay.mi hanno chiesto subito di scannerizzare la carta d'identità e il fronte\retro della postepay.l'ho fatto e l'ho inviato all'indirizzo email del servizio membri di mansion.Mi hanno risposto con una email e mi hanno detto che i documenti erano stati ricevuti e che sarebbero stati verificati dal loro dipartimento finanaziario.Ebbene oggi ho ricevuto un'altra email che mi è sembrata un pò sospetta (forse sono un pò paranoico,ma non si sa mai).Innanzitutto mentre la prima volta mi è stato detto di inviare i documenti a questo indirizzo email: memberservice@mansion.com adesso la nuova email a cui dovrei inviare i documenti è questa: security@mansion.com.Tra l'altro mi richiedono di inviare la scannerizzazione anche di un'altra postepay a cui è legato il conto ma che non c'entra nulla con questo versamento.Inoltre i documenti che ho inviato la prima volta erano leggibilissimi.Non capisco.Sento puzza di raggiro.Forse mi sbaglio...cmq questa è la copia dell'email che mi hanno mandato:

Good evening

My name is Lyn and I am contacting you on behalf of the Security department at Mansion.com, with regards to your account

Thank you for sending in your documents please be advised that your IDand front of card ending #9392 has been accepted for our verification process.

Therefore I kindly requestthat you send in the following documents to complete the verification process

a copy of the back of card ending #9392

copies of the front and back of #4752 and #8115

Please note that we need to view the first and last four numbers on the front, and the last four numbers and your signature on the back, please ensure you cover the CVV number.

Once these documents have been received and verified I can resolve all outstanding issues on your account

Kindest regards,

Lyn

MANSION.COM Security Team

security@mansion.com

MANSION ( Gibraltar ) Ltd.

901 Europort
      Gibraltar

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise private information of Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited or its affiliates. Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited does not take any responsibility for, or endorse any information which does not relate to its official business, including personal mail and/or opinions by senders who may or may not be employed by Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited. In the event that you receive a message not intended for you, we request that you kindly notify the sender immediately (or forward the email to postmaster@mansion.com). Please do not read, disclose or use the contents in any way whatsoever and destroy/delete the message immediately.

While Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited will take reasonable precautions, it cannot ensure that this e-mail and its attachments, if any, will be free of errors, viruses, interception or interference and cannot be held liable for any loss or damages incurred by you which have been caused by any of the foregoing. No undertaking, guarantee or other obligation contained in this e-mail or any attachments hereto, will bind Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited unless it is subsequently confirmed in writing.

CHE NE DITE????
  • 10 risposte