Questo sito usa i cookie per migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione. Se continui a navigare su questo sito, accetterai i suddetti cookie. Per maggiori dettagli e per cambiare le tue impostazioni, guarda la nostra Policy sui Cookie e la Policy sulla Privacy. Chiudi

Dalla Spagna verso l'Italia

• sipox
      sipox
      Bronzo
      Presente da: 09-13-2009 Contributi: 6.607
      Buon giorno a tutti!

Mi dispiace, ho intenzione di continuare a parlare in inglese visto che non si può parlare ancora italiano.

Hi everybody! I'm really sorry i can't speak italian. My name is Jose, i am spanish and i play in pokerstars.es. After this game law thing, the traffic in cash tables, specially fullring sucks. And next year, I am moving to Torino, to study my masters degree so I will have to play in pokerstars.it

The reason of my post is that i would like to know what it is like in your room, on each level of cash FR or SH. In pokerstars.es for example:

NL2: No problem normally, specially in FR.
      NL5: Very difficult to find 12+ table in FR before 17.00. Plenty of SH tables.
      NL10: Quite a bit more traffic than NL5 in FR, but still, very difficult. Plenty of SH.
      NL25: More difficult than NL10, normally 10 tables tops in the evening. Around 12-15 SH tables.
      NL50: Around 8-9 tables in peak hours of FR. Around 15 in SH too.
      NL100+: Very very difficult to find some FR tables. Although you can find like 8-10 SH tables.

I would be really grateful if you could inform me about your traffic there. Replies in english would be great, or spanish. If you cant speak any of these languages, please do in Italian with no short words nor slang so that i can use google translator :)

Thank you all very much in advance, and see you around this forum in like 6 months (don't worry I am going to learn italian so that i do not have this problem anymore hopefully) :)

Saluti!
  • 7 risposte
    • GionniISCJ
      GionniISCJ
      Globale
      Presente da: 12-24-2009 Contributi: 5.447
      Hi sipox,

first of all, welcome to Italy! :nh I'm from Turin and our boss is from Pinerolo (near Turin).

L'originale di sipox
      The reason of my post is that i would like to know what it is like in your room, on each level of cash FR or SH. In pokerstars.es for example:

NL2: No problem normally, specially in FR.
      NL5: Very difficult to find 12+ table in FR before 17.00. Plenty of SH tables.
      NL10: Quite a bit more traffic than NL5 in FR, but still, very difficult. Plenty of SH.
      NL25: More difficult than NL10, normally 10 tables tops in the evening. Around 12-15 SH tables.
      NL50: Around 8-9 tables in peak hours of FR. Around 15 in SH too.
      NL100+: Very very difficult to find some FR tables. Although you can find like 8-10 SH tables.
      I think the scenario you describe in pokerstars.es is similar in pokerstars.it. There is a quite good traffic in SH, but FR are near to dead. In my experience you can find always about 7-10 tables SH until NL25 in the morning (worst time) and about 20/30 tables SH during the evening (best time).
      I don't know about NL50+, sorry.

Saluti,
      GionniISCJ
    • sipox
      sipox
      Bronzo
      Presente da: 09-13-2009 Contributi: 6.607
      Thank you very much for your answer Gionni :) I guess your situation is pretty much the same than here unfortunately. Although in the spanish forum there are some tumours that .es and .it may get joined... I really hope so. I wanted to ask also about the rake bb/100. Is it crazily high in comparison to the .com room? In .es there has been insulting rake raises above 150% in some microlimits, specially in SH. Around 10bb/100 rake is taken and sometimes more in these levels, it is crazy. I really hope the situation is better there.

And about Turin i am really excited about going there, I have always loved Italy since i went there when i was 17, and i guess the lifestyle and ppl are very similar to spain. As soon as i get a bit more proficient in italian I ll start coming by this community more often :)

Its been a pleasure coming by :) Saluti!
    • GionniISCJ
      GionniISCJ
      Globale
      L'originale di sipox
      Although in the spanish forum there are some tumours that .es and .it may get joined... I really hope so.
      We all hope so. Only sharing liquidity poker can survive.

L'originale di sipox
      I wanted to ask also about the rake bb/100. Is it crazily high in comparison to the .com room? In .es there has been insulting rake raises above 150% in some microlimits, specially in SH. Around 10bb/100 rake is taken and sometimes more in these levels, it is crazy. I really hope the situation is better there.
      Rake is 5,5% (no flop no rake), only cap changes in different levels. It is higher than .com obviosly (it is impossibile a comparison with no taxed market) but it is beatable.

L'originale di sipox
      And about Turin i am really excited about going there, I have always loved Italy since i went there when i was 17, and i guess the lifestyle and ppl are very similar to spain. As soon as i get a bit more proficient in italian I ll start coming by this community more often :)

Its been a pleasure coming by :) Saluti!
      You are welcome.

Saluti,
      GionniISCJ
    • karitao
      karitao
      Bronzo
      Presente da: 03-24-2012 Contributi: 7.756
      Hi i'm from Turin but my inglish it isn't very good :D

Here in .it you can find trafic only in SH, the FR is dead there are a lot of tables SH, but not in FR

The rake is beatible and you can win 10bb/100 at the micros ;)

Tell me when you will came in Turin beacause we can get out togheder and speack english, sorry but i don't speak spanish :D
    • tatotete
      tatotete
      Bronzo
      Presente da: 10-25-2012 Contributi: 1.503
      L'originale di karitao
      Hi i'm from Turin but my inglish it isn't very good :D

Here in .it you can find trafic only in SH, the FR is dead there are a lot of tables SH, but not in FR

The rake is beatible and you can win 10bb/100 at the micros ;)

Tell me when you will came in Turin beacause we can get out togheder and speack english, sorry but i don't speak spanish :D
      sorry for the ot, ma questa è da snapfirma, è nato un nuovo idioma [a new language is just born]
    • karitao
      karitao
      Bronzo
      Presente da: 03-24-2012 Contributi: 7.756
      Ahhahaha che stronzo tato! Per qualche errorino che ci sta :D

Io lo dico che non parlo bene inglese non trollo gli altri in itagliano :coolface:
    • GionniISCJ
      GionniISCJ
      Globale
      Update: yesterday I checked in the evening. I found more than 50 tables 6-max until NL50 and more than 30 NL100, about 10 NL200 and a few for NL400+.

Saluti,
      GionniISCJ